We use this word quite often but here we mean it. Quality is our motto. From the high quality needles, inks to the high class equipment used at ANKI TATTOO, everything is up to date. And we continually evolve and adapt the best equipment in the industry.
THINGS YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT
TATTOO SAFETY MAJORS
1. Never ever try to tattoo your skin on your own. Rather, find a well-known registered tattoo studio, which has trained and efficient employees. The tattoo artist needs to be a licensed and he/ she must follow the standard regulations for tattooing. The experience of the artist also matters a lot.
2. The studio should abide by necessary hygiene as well as safety standards. The place should be clean and the staff should also maintain proper sanitation.
3. The studio staff must wash their hands before each and every procedure and use a pair of disposable protective latex gloves.
4. Needles, tubes, containers, trays, pigments, etc. used by the tattoo artist should be unpacked right in front of you. If they don t come in sealed packages, chances of cross-contamination as well as blood-borne ailments go up significantly.
5. The non-disposable equipment used in a tattoo studio must be sterilized in an autoclave (heat sterilization machine) with bleach and a good disinfectant after every single session to avoid infections.
6. Make sure that the ink or dye, which is going to be used on you, is approved for tattooing. This is because most of the inks intended for tattoos are prepared from skin-irritating metals, which can lead to allergic reactions. In case of diluted inks, the water used must be sterile. 7-Check the expiration date of the ink before you get your tattoo. Using expired ink is extremely risky as it can infect your blood severely.